Pubs & Restaurants

Thorough protection of your trading premises and business is essential in the event of unforeseen circumstances.

We have expertise in restaurant, cafe, pub, independent, managed, tenanted, licensed and unlicensed businesses.

Cover will include Employer’s Liability, Public Liability, protection of your contents and stock and potential loss of income from events such as fire, flooding, or storm. Other covers come as standard in addition to having the potential to add optional extras to cater for your own individual business needs.

Please contact us for a quotation.